Well hello there blog! Did you think I forgot about you? I haven’t and I am sorry for not being in touch. Things around here have been very busy!
It’s crazy to think that my last post was the summer of 2011. At this time I was knee-deep in my thesis and any time off of the computer was taken advantage of. I thought my hiatus from blogging would be short-lived, but here I am more than a year and a half later without an ounce of a post! Time goes so fast. Since then a few important things have happened:
- I finished my thesis and graduated with my Master’s in Health Promotion from AU
- I started my first job working as a dietitian for NuWeights, a Virginia based nutrition counseling company
- I moved. Up the street, but still a move!
- 3 of my friends got married!
- I made several trips to Florida, New York, PA and once to Texas to spend some quality time with friends and fam
It was a nice break from blogging to experience my first year working as a dietitian and to hone my skills before sharing information. Since starting my job I have gained more knowledge and have a new appreciation for nutrition which has led to different views and opinions that I’m excited to share.
I will leave you with a few of my favorite pictures from 2012. Here’s to ’13!
See you soon!